The Cornley Drama Society are putting on a 1920s murder mystery, but as the title suggests, everything that can go wrong... does.
The accident-prone thespians battle against all odds to make it through to their final curtain call, with hilarious consequences!
Cast of Characters:
Though the roles are clearly male & female roles, the directors will cast who they see fit regardless of gender expression or identity. People of any and all ethnicities are encouraged to audition.
- Chris/Inspector Carter - the director of the play-within-a-play 'Murder at Haversham Manor', and has given himself the esteemed role of Inspector Carter. He is also the head of the drama society. He is rigid and uptight.
- Dennis/Perkins - has no real desire to be involved in the theatre; he just wants friends. He is slightly oblivious, but knows when things have gone awry. Laughter from the audience is agony and a personal tragedy for him.
- Rehearsals will begin in January, occurring 2-3 times per week (evenings & weekends).
- Performances will take place February 11th-13th and 18th-21st
- All roles are physically demanding and require full range of motion. Please notify us of any physical restrictions